Soggy conditions and a forecast of more moisture is forcing us to cancel the March Sport Launch scheduled for this weekend (March 18,19). We are considering rescheduling for the next weekend (March 25/26) but the long range forecast looks just as bad (View Launch Site Weather Forecast)
Please check back on at UROC.org for further updates or contact UROC's President.
The regularly scheduled monthy meeting will be held at 7:00 PM, Thurday, March 2nd in room N2003 of the Salt Lake County Government Complex at 2001 South State Street in Salt Lake City. In addition to the regular club business, Tim Boschert will give a presentation on Tripoli Research launches (formerly known as Experimental Launches). The Club has been given permission from Tripoli to conduct 5 research launches this year. If you are interested in building your own motors or participating in a research launch, this will be an excellent meeting to attend.
In addition to the research presentation, the club will vote on a New-UROC-Kit design to be given to new members. The kit should be mid power (E through G), easy to build, and inexpensive to produce since all of the parts are being donated. Every one who has been working on a design should bring their prototype to the meeting. Evan Whitaker will also give a update on the proposed UROC club project.