Boy Scout Troops

More
27 Jul 2016 13:50 - 27 Jul 2016 13:53 #7032 by BradROC
BradROC replied the topic: Boy Scout Troops
Hi RichEvans.
Are you sill looking for Scouts that are wanting to work on their Space Exploration merit badge? If so, I have a troop (about 10 boys) interested in doing it. We are from Utah County (Pleasant Grove). Let me know.

It would be great timing to start working on the merit badge within the next couple of weeks and finish in time for the sport launch in October.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 13:53 by BradROC. Reason: adding comments

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 Apr 2016 12:30 #7023 by richevans
richevans created the topic: Boy Scout Troops
Do we have any Boy Scout Troops coming out to work on their Space Exploration Merit Badge? I have recently become a Counselor, and working with some boys on this is one of my Wood Badge Ticket Goals. (If you don't know what that means, don't worry about it.)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Search our Site

Member Meeting

May
Monday
Zipper - A condition in which a slot is cut in an airframe by a shock cord. This condition is caused by early or late recovery system deployment, in which the recovery system deploys while the...
07:00 PM

May Launch

May
Saturday
This launch will be held as a two-day event. We have permission from the BLM for overnight camping at the launch site. We invite members to camp out Saturday evening and take advantage of the great...
08:00 AM

Contact Details

Call Us
+1(801) 893-1074
Mailing Address
PO Box 26584, Salt Lake City, UT 84126
Questions?
info@uroc.org

About UROC

The Utah Rocket Club is an Not for Profit organization dedicated to the promotion of safe and fun activities for people of all ages through the sport, science, and hobby of rocketry. The Utah Rocket Club supports the community through educational presentations, demonstration launches and displays for youth groups, nonprofit organizations, etc.

Learn More