More
05 Jun 2017 09:23 #7071 by bmoge1
bmoge1 replied the topic: Update to the Website
Kewl Look I like it!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Mar 2017 00:42 #7053 by nealbaker
nealbaker replied the topic: Update to the Website
I like these ideas for the flight card. I can try to work up a sample at some point or, better yet, maybe somebody else would like to take a crack at it.

More
08 Mar 2017 21:28 #7051 by jimyehle
jimyehle replied the topic: Update to the Website
I have some suggestions for the flight card:
Ask for thrust:weight ratio. This is more useful than weight and motor average thrust.
Add a "recovery compass rose" which we can mark with the direction of recovery (if we remember). This could help us track wind trends to justify setting up the range in a particular orientation.
Add checkboxes for RSO/pad-man to show club and association/level cards were shown

More
27 Feb 2017 14:18 #7047 by nealbaker
nealbaker replied the topic: Update to the Website
Let me see what we can come up with...

More
23 Feb 2017 20:33 #7046 by clairm
clairm replied the topic: Update to the Website
Wow, love the overall look. If I could just download that form-fillable Flight Card PDF, i'd be in heaven.

More
06 Feb 2017 23:34 - 07 Feb 2017 00:01 #7044 by nealbaker
nealbaker created the topic: Update to the Website
As you have probably noticed, the website has been updated. We do this every couple of years based on user input. The main focus of this update was to simplify and clean. If you find something you liked to have is missing or not working, please let me know. There are still some bugs I've got to work out but needed to get the dates for our events out to everyone. If you have any problems getting logged in, please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we'll get it fixed. Thanks!
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2017 00:01 by nealbaker.

Search our Site

UFO 2017 - NAR Competitio...

October
Saturday
This launch is ONLY for people competing in the competition, no high power flights will be taking place. Please contact naradvisor@uroc.org for further details. Event will take place...
08:00 AM

Member Meeting

October
Monday
Activities to be announced.
07:00 PM

Contact Details

Call Us
+1(801) 893-1074
Mailing Address
PO Box 26584, Salt Lake City, UT 84126
Questions?
info@uroc.org

About UROC

The Utah Rocket Club is an Not for Profit organization dedicated to the promotion of safe and fun activities for people of all ages through the sport, science, and hobby of rocketry. The Utah Rocket Club supports the community through educational presentations, demonstration launches and displays for youth groups, nonprofit organizations, etc.

Learn More