Update to the Website

More
#7053 by nealbaker
I like these ideas for the flight card. I can try to work up a sample at some point or, better yet, maybe somebody else would like to take a crack at it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
#7051 by jimyehle
I have some suggestions for the flight card:
Ask for thrust:weight ratio. This is more useful than weight and motor average thrust.
Add a "recovery compass rose" which we can mark with the direction of recovery (if we remember). This could help us track wind trends to justify setting up the range in a particular orientation.
Add checkboxes for RSO/pad-man to show club and association/level cards were shown

More
#7047 by nealbaker
Let me see what we can come up with...

More
#7046 by clairm
Wow, love the overall look. If I could just download that form-fillable Flight Card PDF, i'd be in heaven.

More
- #7044 by nealbaker
As you have probably noticed, the website has been updated. We do this every couple of years based on user input. The main focus of this update was to simplify and clean. If you find something you liked to have is missing or not working, please let me know. There are still some bugs I've got to work out but needed to get the dates for our events out to everyone. If you have any problems getting logged in, please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and we'll get it fixed. Thanks!
Last Edit: by nealbaker.

Search our Site

April Member Meeting

April
Monday
UROC member Doug Hillson will present the results of research and analysis related to wind speed at different altitudes and how to use this information to predict rocket landing location. Doug...
07:00 PM

Ken Eva Memorial Competit...

April
Saturday
This launch is ONLY for people competing in the competition, no high power flights will be taking place. Please contact naradvisor@uroc.org for further details. Event will take...
hh:mm

Contact Details

Call Us
+1(801) 893-1074
Mailing Address
PO Box 26584, Salt Lake City, UT 84126
Questions?
info@uroc.org

About UROC

The Utah Rocket Club is an Not for Profit organization dedicated to the promotion of safe and fun activities for people of all ages through the sport, science, and hobby of rocketry. The Utah Rocket Club supports the community through educational presentations, demonstration launches and displays for youth groups, nonprofit organizations, etc.

Learn More

Launch Alerts

Enter your email address to be added to our Launch Alerts mailing list. You'll be notified of any changes to launch dates as soon as they occur.