HellFire T Shirts

More
12 Mar 2017 04:01 #7055 by jde08271973@gmail.com
jde08271973@gmail.com replied the topic: HellFire T Shirts
Neal
Does the club still have the patterns for older Hellfire launches? If so, I would love to get a hold of the Hellfire 8 pattern and have some of my own shirts made up. That was my first ever Hellfire and I cannot find any of my shirts.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Mar 2017 00:39 - 11 Mar 2017 00:40 #7052 by nealbaker
nealbaker replied the topic: HellFire T Shirts
No HF8 shirts, but there are some HF21 shirts. You can purchase on the website now... You can purchase them with your paypal account. We will ship as many as you like for a flat rate of 5.00. Or, you can keep your 5 bucks by having them delivered to you at a meeting or launch. Sizes and quantities are limited and are first come first served.
Last Edit: 11 Mar 2017 00:40 by nealbaker.

More
02 Mar 2017 23:16 #7050 by jde08271973@gmail.com
jde08271973@gmail.com replied the topic: HellFire T Shirts
If you have any HellFIre 8 shirts, I would definitely buy one or more. I am also interested in more from the last Hellfire 21.

More
01 Mar 2017 12:17 #7049 by nealbaker
nealbaker created the topic: HellFire T Shirts
We have a pretty good amount of shirts left over from various HellFire's over the past years. Would it be of any interest to have those up on the website for people to buy? They would be a very good price, just mainly wanting to clear them out and get them into people's hands that would like them. If people are interested in buying them, I'll build that out, if there isn't a lot of interest I'd rather not. Let me know your thoughts.

Search our Site

Holiday Blast 2017

December
Monday
The Utah Rocket Club's annual holiday party takes place on Monday, December 11th at 7pm. This year the party will be at Archibald's Restaurant located at Gardner Village in West Jordan. This party is …
07:00 PM

Contact Details

Call Us
+1(801) 893-1074
Mailing Address
PO Box 26584, Salt Lake City, UT 84126
Questions?
info@uroc.org

About UROC

The Utah Rocket Club is an Not for Profit organization dedicated to the promotion of safe and fun activities for people of all ages through the sport, science, and hobby of rocketry. The Utah Rocket Club supports the community through educational presentations, demonstration launches and displays for youth groups, nonprofit organizations, etc.

Learn More