Some important notes:
- Contest flying will be from 9:00 to 5:00 each day.
- The Contest range will be to the right of the Sport Range.
- Contest fee will be five dollars.
- You must have a NAR membership to compete. (If you?d like, we can get you signed up on the field!)
- Altitude tracking will be on Saturday only (weather permitting)
If you have never tried NAR competition, here are some suggestions in order to get you started.
Look into the rules carefully and build around them. Have a notebook with you and take notes on your own flights and your competitors? strategies and tactics. (Model rocket competitors don?t keep secrets. They will be quite open to your questions!) And of course, always remember to have fun! The weather is looking like it will be cooperating with us for this launch.
We still need people signed up to help with range duty on Saturday and Sunday for our sport launch. Please sign up for at least one hour of time during these two days. You can sign up here: