- Contest flying will be from 9:00 to 5:00 each day.
- The Contest range will be to the right of the Sport Range.
- Contest fee will be five dollars.
- You must have a NAR membership to compete. (If you?d like, we can get you signed up on the field!)
- Altitude tracking will be on Saturday only (weather permitting)
If you have never tried NAR competition, here are some suggestions in order to get you started.
- Get onto the NAR website and look up the US Model Rocket Sporting Code, also known as the Pink Book. This is where you will find the rules for all the events. Look into the rules carefully and build around them.
- Have a notebook with you and take notes on your own flights and your competitors strategies and tactics. (Model rocket competitors don?t keep secrets. They will be quite open to your questions!) And of course, always remember to have fun!