October's general meeting of the Utah Rocket Club will take place on Thursday, October 7 at the Salt Lake County Complex (2001 South State Street) in room N2003. The meeting will begin at 7:00pm and should last for a couple of hours.
Everyone is encouraged to attend (members and non-members) and are also encouraged to bring your latest projects, stories and questions. Currently, the agenda for the next meeting includes:
- General club business (treasurer?s report, NAR, Tripoli updates).
- Update regarding the next LDRS in Alberta, Canada and UROC?s
involvement in it.
- Rollout of our new ?Benchmarks? program to challenge new and existing members with new goals.
- New ?Club sponsored? contests to be held throughout the flying season.
- Show and Tell (bring something!)
- There will also be some assorted video snippets, and other fun stuff as well as a raffle for some great prizes.
If you are currently a member of UROC or are interested in finding out
what the club is all about we ask that you make an effort to come to
this meeting. Hope to see you there.