Our upcoming launch on May 19 is expected to be a busy one. Weather permitting, there will be a hundred scouts at the launch. We will need extra help running the launch, RSO, LCO and extra pad managers. Because of the large number of scouts it was decided to move the The NAR Pioneer contests to our June launch.
As always, if the weather conditions for the upcoming launch deteriorate or if the fire hazard becomes too high, we will try to notify everyone via our normal modes including the website, facebook, and twitter.