help_outline Skip to main content
Add Me To Your Mailing List

News / Articles

UROC Fall Launch - 10/17/2020 Canceled

Neal E Baker  | Published on 10/14/2020
Due to the ongoing fire danger the fire restriction has not been lifted for the area. We will not be holding the October 17 launch. 

We will continue to monitor the situation and, if there appears to be a situation in the coming weeks that would allow us to reschedule we will consider it. However, at this time, we are unable to provide any alternate dates.