March 20, 2021 Launch is CANCELED!
The March 20th, 2021 Launch is CANCELED!
All I can say is, DANG IT!!! I'm super frustrated, and I know many of you are as well. Not the first or second swings I wanted in my first up to bat as President.
We waited until the last minute to make our go/no-go for this launch. If anything, the weather forecast this morning is the worst yet for Saturday.
I'm working with the officers and BOD to see if we can figure something out to get more people launching on the 27th. Stay tuned.
See you all soon!
Utah Rocket Club