First off, I want to thank everyone for their understanding while we try and get some launches going. We’ll get it eventually! 😊 I also want to thank the BOD and Officers of the club as they are working hard to support all these efforts.
We have worked out with the BLM and the FAA to host a 1 day launch on Sunday, March 28th. We will also hold the existing 1 day launch on March 27th. Both events will be held as 1 day launches with SEPARATE registration(s). Please plan on only attending the day(s) you’re registered.
The people registered for the March 13th/20th launches have been registered for the March 28th Launch. If you are unable to make the March 28th Launch, please cancel your registration. You can do this by going into the event details on the uroc.org website and clicking “cancel registration”. You must be logged in first.
If you are registered for the March 27th launch and can or would rather fly on Sunday, March 28th, please register for the March 28th launch and cancel your March 27th registration.
If you are registered for the March 28th launch and can not make that date but could launch March 27th, please cancel your March 28th registration and register for the March 27th launch.
Both launches will be still be limited to 50 people. Please make sure the day you’d like to launch is available. If no slots appear available, please sign up on the waitlist for the day you’d like to launch.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at President@uroc.org if you need some assistance with any of this or have questions. I’ll do my best to accommodate everyone we can, balance the days, and get everyone launching.
We are looking forward to a fun couple days March 27th and March 28th.