The April 24th, 2021 Launch is CANCELLED!
Unfortunately, the weather doesn’t look like it’s going play nice this weekend. The forecast is for cloudy and high winds starting pretty early with strong gusts up to 40 mph.
Safety rules prevent us from launching rockets into clouds or flying in winds greater than 20 mph.
We are excited about our upcoming May launch which will be our first overnight launch of the year. We’d love to have you come camp with us. Please make sure you check out the May Launch event details and please make sure you register if you plan on attending.
Please don’t forget our next UROC Club Meeting is Monday, May 10th @ 7:00pm. We’d love to see everyone joining these calls. We’ll be providing important club updates and will have North Coast Rocketry on with us.
See you soon!