help_outline Skip to main content
Add Me To Your Mailing List
Shopping Cart
cancel

News / Articles

April 16th Sport Launch is a NO-GO

Paul Joyce | Published on 4/13/2022

Hi Everyone,


Go/No-Go is always a tough call when the weather looks iffy.  Unfortunately, it just looks too bad to have a launch this weekend.  Even if the rain does hold off until later in the day, the wind looks really bad as the front blows through.  In addition, low clouds are very likely.  


We are not canceling our April launch completely, just postponing for now.  We will try again on April 23rd. The long term forecast doesn’t look great either but we’ll take a hard look next Wed and provide a Go/No-Go then.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Weekend and I hope to see you all on April 23rd.


Cheers,

Paul