URNUTS Launch is pushed to backup dates, OCT 6-8, 2023.
Unfortunately the weather isn't looking great for the URNUTS launch this weekend. Cloud cover and cold. More importantly though is the 25% chance of rain. We can't risk being out on the playa in rain.
These decisions are hard and we certainly apologize if this decision messes up anyone's plans. If for some reason you can not make the new launch dates, please use the website registration system to cancel your registration. I will work with you to refund your money.
If the new dates are better for you and now you can make it, there are still open slots available. We'd love to see you. Sign up now on the website.
Let's keep our fingers crossed for better weather on the new dates.
As always, please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org